Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,385 ($1,698) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)