Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02046 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 318% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,686 (766,512 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)