Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01983 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 213% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,281 (821,075 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (34 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)