Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01907 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 286% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,480 (759,464 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £700 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)