Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01902 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 286% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,652 (507,525 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)