Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.305 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,320 ($2,518) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)