Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.746 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,115 ($2,434) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)