Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.649 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,127 ($2,227) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)