Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.259 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,774 ($2,386) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)