Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,371 ($1,380) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)