Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.260 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,403 ($1,657) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (36 minutes ago)