Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,041 ($2,241) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (40 minutes ago)