Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18432 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,411 (Mex$ 23,930) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)