Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,330 prices entered by 1,047 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.381 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,260 ($3,035) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (28 minutes ago)