Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,480 prices entered by 700 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.088 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,056 ($2,285) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)