Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17920 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,960 (Mex$ 33,258) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)