Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16862 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,859 (Mex$ 16,958) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)