Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18300 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,281 (Mex$ 34,323) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (41 minutes ago)