Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14753 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,698 (Mex$ 18,287) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)