Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.699 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,479 (C$2,771) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)