Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,230 prices entered by 1,325 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.930 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 138% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,431 (£1,891) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (36 minutes ago)