Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,434 prices entered by 1,403 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.770 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 185% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,832 (£3,109) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)