Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,375 prices entered by 1,316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.000 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 141% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,042 (£2,261) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)