Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,238 (1,176,870 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)