Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00639 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,956 (1,088,568 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)