Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00659 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,344 (1,114,909 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (39 minutes ago)