Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.257 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,885 ($1,807) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)