Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.860 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,704 (€1,478) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)