Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,598 (€1,688) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)