Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.070 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,737 (€1,655) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)