Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,016 (€878) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)