Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01586 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 127% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,327 (714,418 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)