Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01884 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 149% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,774 (412,684 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)