Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,170 (€1,686) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)