Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,230 (€939) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)