Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.234 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,695 (€1,817) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)