Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,784 (€1,407) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)