Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 23% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,078 (€944) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)