Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,095 (£1,062) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)