Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.380 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,674 (£839) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)