Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.000 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,256 (£1,064) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)