Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06341 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,377 (Php37,495) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (39 minutes ago)