Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.225 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,567 ($2,346) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)