Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,814 (₡ 643,578) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)