Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,207 (₡ 1,100,818) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)