Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,624 (€1,385) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (36 minutes ago)