Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,846 (€1,556) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)