Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,908 (€857) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)