Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.013 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,924 (€1,725) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)