Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,534 (S/. 5,657) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)