Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,797 (S/. 2,900) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)