Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,601 (S/. 3,597) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)