Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,111 (S/. 5,787) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)