Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,938 (S/. 6,030) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)