Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,067 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,769 (S/. 5,612) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (29 minutes ago)