Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00455 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,388 (524,535 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)