Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,590 (968,583 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)