Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,607 (元8,525) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)