Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,683 (元8,084) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)