Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 132% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,124 (1,953,735 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)