Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00494 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 112% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,956 (1,609,473 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)