Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00555 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 138% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,431 (1,338,146 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)