Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07055 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,571 (Php64,795) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)