Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15021 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,543 (36,904 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)