Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12158 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,428 (28,199 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (40 minutes ago)