Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,063 ($1,307) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)