Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,144 (€2,183) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)