Cost of living comparison between León, Spain and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,867 (€1,043) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (32 minutes ago)