Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10964 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,635 (24,031 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)