Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,625 (€1,950) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (28 minutes ago)