Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.291 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,677 (€1,117) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)