Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,257 (€2,206) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)