Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,648 (4,111 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)