Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06497 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,648 (Php71,541) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)