Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.760 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,575 (€2,547) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (35 minutes ago)