Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 95% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,117 (€2,522) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)