Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,644 (£1,456) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (40 minutes ago)