Cost of living comparison between Le Mans, France and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.477 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,606 (€1,037) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)