Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,583 (€1,521) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)