Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,319 (€2,480) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)