Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.643 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,716 (€1,295) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)