Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.291 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,658 (€1,112) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (38 minutes ago)