Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,015 (€878) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)