Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.136 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 129% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,143 (CHF 2,278) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)