Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,086 (€1,499) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)