Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.643 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,561 (€1,252) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)