Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,055 (€1,506) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (35 minutes ago)