Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,992 ($641) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (41 minutes ago)