Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.171 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,160 ($1,312) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (39 minutes ago)