Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,415 (€1,838) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (35 minutes ago)