Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.296 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,403 (€1,336) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)