Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.920 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,681 (€1,704) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)