Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07564 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,492 (RD$ 46,166) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)