Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06886 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,045 (RD$ 29,692) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)