Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,925 (€1,625) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (43 minutes ago)