Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48647 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,346 (元8,934) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)