Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46102 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,266 (元4,914) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (30 minutes ago)