Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45510 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,428 (元5,336) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)