Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,956 (€2,250) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)