Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.884 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,591 (€2,212) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)