Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,970 (€1,183) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (22 minutes ago)