Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03116 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,406 (₨109,306) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)