Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02925 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,961 (₨101,238) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)