Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.730 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,449 ($3,338) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)