Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.105 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,471 ($1,762) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (34 minutes ago)